The physicians of the Internal Medicine Clinic, located in Lake Charles,
are equipped to handle an array of medical conditions and health needs—no
matter how common or rare, or how simple or complex. Our physicians specialize
in health promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and clinical management
of a wide range of adult diseases.
The Internal Medicine Clinic takes pride in caring for our patients for
life—whether it is in the clinic setting, during hospitalization
or in a critical care situation. Our board certified internists are specially
trained to solve complex diagnostic problems and manage chronic illnesses
such as diabetes and hypertension. We are dedicated to providing the most
current, evidence-based medical care focusing on the best clinical practices,
education and research. Our services include:
- Teaching our patients about wellness and disease prevention.
- Providing urgent care and care for chronic problems, such as high blood
pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
- Scheduling, reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Coordinating other medical specialists, as needed, and consulting on your
- Providing prescription refills and pharmaceutical consults.
- Recommending adult preventative health screenings.
Lake Charles Locations:
2770 3rd Avenue Suite 350
Lake Charles, LA 70601
(337) 494-6811 fax